We request three things from our partners.
1. Organizational Liability and Insurance – certificate of insurance demonstrating General Liability Coverage and Workers Compensation & Employers Liability Coverage. Jack Creek Preserve Foundation requires: • The Preserve requires a copy of the partner organization’s Certificate of Insurance (minimum $1,000,000 per occurrence/$2,000,000 aggregate) naming Jack Creek Preserve Foundation as additional insured. • Copy of the organization’s Workers Compensation and Liability Coverage, where applicable.
2. Individual Participant Waivers: All participants (students and instructors) are required to read and sign our Acknowledgement of Risk and Waiver of Liability (available as on online form or a PDF Download on our website www.jackcreekpreserve.org/resources). It is preferred if all waivers are submitted prior to your visit. If this is not possible, you may bring hard copies of waivers signed and ready to be submitted on arrival.
3. Assessment of Experience and Photos: We ask all partners to share how your experience at the Jack Creek Preserve contributed to your program and your participants. We request that you complete 1) short assessment, 2) provide a story or statement of how you used our facilities, and one or more learnings that were experienced, and 3) provide one or more photos of your experience. We would love a “team” photo if possible. Jack Creek Preserve Assessment Form is available for download on our website, www.jackcreekpreserve.org/resources. We ask that you complete these forms within 2 weeks of your stay/experience at the Preserve and will not return the security deposit until it has been completed. Please email all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit www.jackcreekpreserve.org; contact Abi King at 406-682-3358.
Please initial here:
Facility Use and General Rental Information
Check in/Check Out:
Our preferred check-in time is between 10:00AM – 3:00PM, and check out time is between 10:00AM – 12:00PM. Adjustments can be made by request.
• Detailed rental fees can be provided upon request via email at email@example.com.
• Upon submission of the Facility Use Agreement, the Preserve will provide an invoice including all fees along with a document outlining any additional paperwork needed.
• A down payment of half of the total rental fee is due upon receipt of the invoice. The remaining balance will be due one week prior to your arrival to Jack Creek Preserve.
• The Preserve requires a security deposit of half the total rental fee. If funds are required for damage or cleaning fees, they will come out of the security deposit. Cleaning fees will be taken if the space is not left as it was found and if more than 2 hours of cleaning is required. Otherwise, the full security deposit will be returned within 30 days of the last day of your stay at the Preserve.
• Cancellations made up to 30 days in advance of the rental start date will be refunded, minus a $50 administrative fee.
• Cancellations made within 30 days in advance of the rental start date, the partner will forfeit one half of their deposit.
• Cancellations made within 30 days of the rental start date during June, July and August, the partner will forfeit their entire deposit unless the Preserve is able to find a renter.
• If the Preserve cancels for an unavoidable reason, full refunds will be issued.
Jack Creek Road is a private road managed by Lone Mountain Land Company. A road pass and a gate code is required for access and must be requested at least 48 hours before your arrival (week days only. All drivers will need to complete a road use waiver in order to be issued a road pass and gate code. The pass must be displayed in the dash of the vehicle that will be traveling on the road. As part of the road use agreement, all drivers will also need to provide a copy of their drivers license and automobile insurance card. Once we have your information, we will provide you with a Road Pass and a Gate Code.
The Road Waiver Form can be completed online at www.jackcreekpreserve.org/resources. It is also available as a PDF Download if preferred. All information should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Jack Creek Preserve Activities Waiver applies to all activities on the Jack Creek Preserve. All guests of the Preserve must fill it out online ahead of time: www.jackcreekpreserve.org/resources or upon arrival.
Please Initial here:
General Rules Con't
Partner shall not drive or permit to be driven nails, hooks, tacks, screws, poles, stakes or other forms of fasteners into any part of the Facility.
Partner will follow proper clean-up procedures, and remove all trash.
Partner will report any personal injuries or property damage arising at any time during and/or arising out of or in any way connected with Partner’s use or occupancy of the Preserve’s facilities and adjoining property in writing.
Partner is responsible for any and all damage to the Facility and/or its contents during use. In the event the Facility is left damaged, Partner shall be billed for any and all janitorial and/or repair fees incurred by the Preserve.
The Preserve is not responsible for lost or stolen personal items.
If your group is at the Facility during a hunt on the Preserve, the group will be restricted to the immediate Facility grounds area and to the north of the Facility.
Alcohol is permitted with prior approval, and can only be consumed by those 21 years of age or older.
Partner will not use Preserve equipment, tools, or furnishings located in or about the Facility without the prior approval of the Preserve.
Vehicle use may only be on designated roads.
Fires are not allowed except in designated areas and with prior approval. There is a fire pit at the OEC for such use.
Smoking and fireworks are not permitted at the Facility.
Dogs are permitted by prior request and knowledge.
Partner waives any right of recovery against the JCPF, its officers, employees, and agents for fires, floods, earthquakes, civil disturbances, regulation of any public authority, and other causes beyond the their control.
Partner shall not charge results of “acts of God” to the JCPF, its officers, employees, or agents.
Partner waives any right of recovery against the JCPF, its officers, employees, and agents for indemnification, contribution, or declaratory relief arising out of or in any way connected with
Partner’s use or occupancy of the Facility and adjoining property, even if the JCPF, its officers, employees, or agents seek recovery against Partner.
Please initial here: